- After talking to Marketing, hierarchy of content goes like this: Description > Brochure Literature > features > advanced features > Literature > how it works (kicker only) > then related (related might have to get changed to something else)
- A special button to download brochures (when Sales Assistant ID is avaliable)
- Staggered "Detailed Features" section
- A collapsable "List Features" section (where avaliable)
- Images Displayed in Gallery form
As more data center operators work to reduce energy use in their facilities, they are taking advantage of research that has led ASHRAE design guidelines to higher “cooling” temperatures for data centers. These elevated temperatures make “fresh air” cooling possible during many hours of the year in most locations. However, this still requires large volumes of filtered air to accomplish. Mestex Mission Critical Intake Penthouses are designed to fill this need. These large intake air units are available in sizes from 40,000 CFM to 240,000 CFM. Each penthouse come with 2” filter racks, lockable access doors, drain pans, and safety floor grates. Units are intended to be installed on roof curbs provided by others.
Single piece base construction for most sizesField proven base design for strength and integrity
Mestex Mission Critical Intake Penthouses are factory assembled in single piece units up to 120,000 CFM capacity. Units over that capacity, up to 240,000 CFM, are shipped in two sections for field connection. Large air intake openings are designed to minimize risk of water intake due to air velocity and also to reduce static pressure.
Welded strength and integrityMinimized flex and leaks
In addition to other features of the Intake Penthouse units, all base assemblies are factory welded for strength and water resistance. Bases are preassembled on fixtures to assure consistent sizing to matching roof curbs provided by others.
Pretreated Outside AirOptional economizer coil racks
Units come standard with filter racks to accommodate up to 2 rows of 2” filters. Filter racks are designed for a V-configuration in order to maintain a low face velocity and minimized risk of water intake. Filters slide into the racks from the ends through lockable access doors.